Toodledo Distraction Free Installer – Install via Clickonce Package
Toodledo Distraction Free (615)
Note: This required .Net 4.0 Runtime. This can be downloaded from here:
- Simple UI to host the toodledo web interface (full and slim) using a embedded IE window (IE8 on Win 7, IE7/8 on Vista).
- Ability to modify the look and the feel of the site via the configuration using CSS style sheets.
- The ability to grey out the desktop to give you focus only to the task list.
- Capability to interact with Toodledo via the API for eventual offline task management.
- V 0.20.1101.2401
- Updated UI.
- Update saving of configuration to central location to resolve loss on upgrades.
- Backend Changes….
- V 0.20.1006.1301
- Modified the way settings are stored to stop them being lost on upgrades.
- Created timer functionality with hotkeys.
- Changed the path for the log files.
- Hot keys can be editied directly in the config file but require a restart.
- V 0.20.1006.1101
- BUG: Cleared out title before post….
- V 0.20.1006.0901
- BUG: Pressing F5 would cause the CSS changes to be lost.
- BUG: Fatal exception in registering keyboard hooks would cause crash, caught andwarning presented.
- V 0.20.1006.0701
- BUG: Task title not being updated between entries fixed.
- Added override for the refresh as it was breaking the CSS (User Ctrl+R)
- Shifted login to application startup to reduce delay on task creation.
- Made the API intergration optional in the configuration (On by default)
- Added Due Date to the new task window.
- Added a cancel button to the create task (Also acceible via Escape)
- Internal API modification.
- V 0.20.1005.3003
- Fixed focus issue with the new task popup.
- Stopped excessive authentication against the API.
- V 0.20.1005.3002
- Started to add logging to the application. Log can be accessed by the view log linkin the About box. Please ensure you have removed your id and password before posting!
- Changed Add task window to a popup.
- Added a system hot key (Win+Alt+N) to make a task from any application.
- Task will contain clipboard contents for the note field (Use Options to disable).
- V 0.20.1005.2901
- Added authentication settings to the configuration page.
- Added ability to create task from UI, ensure settgins are correct first
- V 0.20.1005.2601
- Fixed issue where css was applied to the slim page.
- V 0.20.1005.2501
- Code cleanup and removal of Win32 components. Now it is pure WPF.
- Browser window now handles keyboard commands.
- Cleaned up the UI.
- V 0.20.1005.2301
- Created link in options to edit css styles.
- Fixed issue where focus mode would not take window out of topmost mode.
- V 0.20.1005.2301
- Modified the CSS load so it is faster and there is no UI jump.
- Changed configuration to allow multiple CSS files.
- Just modify the cssstyle.xml file with the css you want.